Legal support is provided by way of
- witness location and statement taking,
- subject/witness interviews.
A criminal defence lawyer may need an investigation into exactly what occurred during the act of a crime for which the defendant was accused. A factual investigator can assist this by:
- Critically examining the Police investigation
- Interviewing witnesses and conducting background investigations to discover changes
- Identify additional witnesses and/or exculpatory evidence
- Provide trial preparation support
Investigation Services has many years’ experience within the team, including CIB, fraud, and forensic accounting.